What is Zerocoin?
Zerocoin is a project to fix a major weakness in Bitcoin: the lack of privacy guarantees we take for granted in using credit cards and cash. Our goal is to build a cryptocurrency where your neighbors, friends and enemies can’t see what you bought or for how much.
How Zerocoin works
With the new Zerocash protocol, Zerocoin allows direct anonymous payments between parties. Zerocoin transactions exist alongside the (non-anonymous) Bitcoin currency. Each user can convert (non-anonymous) bitcoins into (anonymous) coins, which we call zerocoins. Users can then send zerocoins to other users, and split or merge zerocoins they own in any way that preserves the total value. Users can also convert zerocoins back into bitcoins, though in principle this is not necessary: all transactions can be made in terms of zerocoins.
Specifications of the Zcash (ZEC)
- The New stackable Aluminium angle frame
- Celeron G3900 dual core Processor
- Biostar TB250
- 6x NVIDIA 1080 gtx GPU (MSI)
- DDR4 4/8GB Memory
- 120GB SSD Hard disk
- 2x750w Gold Power suplies
- Windows 10 operating system
- Runs only on 1050w power
- Size 50x33x30cm
- 6 x USB 1x to 16x riser cables.
* Above can variate due to the use of different brands but will always be equal.
All of our mining systems will be tested and delivery plug-and-play. You can always be sure that you will receive a working system. We will also we also provide support when a problem occurs.
- After we received your order and full payment we will start assembling your Zcash miner (3 business day).
- We will configure your miner that at power loss the system will auto reboot and start mining.
- Your miner will be tested to be sure everything works the way it should.
- After we are sure your miner meets our standards we will ship it to you.
- Miner is packed very carefully that shipping wont do any damage to miner.
- Also our miners very easy to update to mine other crypto currencies